Afterpay is now available at all our Stores. So shop with confidence!
To make shopping easier, Dollars and Sense offers the Afterpay payment option that allows you to ‘Shop Now, Enjoy Now, Pay Later, Interest-free’.
Afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for your purchases in-store. You buy what you want today and pay it off in four equal, interest-free fortnightly instalments.
How to pay with Afterpay instore
You must have an Afterpay account to use this payment method in-store
spend from $50 up to any amount in-store and then:
Other important information and FAQ’s
- Afterpay is now available at select stores of Dollars and Sense
- Minimum spend of $50 applies to use Afterpay as your preferred mode of payment.
- The funds required for your first payment to Afterpay must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout
- If you wish to return your Afterpay purchase, Dollars and Sense’s normal returns policy applies.
- If a payment is due from you, but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a late payment fee will be charged by Afterpay
- To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com.au/terms
What is Afterpay
Afterpay is a payment option available for instore shopping at Dollars and Sense. Afterpay allows customers residing in Australia to purchase now and pay for their order over four equal instalments, interest free.
Who can use Afterpay?
Afterpay is available as a payment option if you:
- Are over 18 years of age
- Have an Australian residential address
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number and
- Use an Australian credit or debit card to make the purchase
Is there a minimum spend for Afterpay
Yes, the minimum spend in-store for Afterpay is AUD$50
Where can I find out more about Afterpay
The Afterpay website provides a very comprehensive list of FAQs at: www.afterpay.com.au/faqs. If you still can’t find out what you need here, contact Afterpay directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1300 100 729.
Can I Split a purchase to pay some by Afterpay and the rest by some other method like Cash or Card?
Unfortunately, No, you cannot split your payment for one purchase over Afterpay and any other payment method. You would need to split the purchases to separate Afterpay purchase with another payment method.
Who should I contact if I have any questions about my Afterpay account?
How will I know when I need to pay my further three installments?
Upon shopping with us, using Afterpay as your payment method, you will be sent an email from Afterpay showing your payment schedule.
Can I return items paid using Afterpay?
Dollars and Sense Refund Policy applies to Afterpay payments. In case a refund is issued by us, the returned item/s will create an adjusted Afterpay payment schedule (to remaining payments). Afterpay will communicate these payment changes to you via email.
Can I exchange items from an order originally paid using Afterpay
As per our Refund Policy, all exchanges or swap must be on the same amount as that of the purchase amount or more. We do not provide an uneven exchange. This is because Afterpay transactions once processed cannot be edited from the Original amount. When exchanging an item that is more than the purchase price originally paid by Afterpay payment method, we will take the difference in Cash / Card.