Position: Asst to Buying team.
Fixed term contract - maternity cover.
We currently have a temporary opening for a maternity cover for Six months as a Buying Assistant to assist in general duties and other tasks assisting the buying team.
• Assist buying team with general duties as assigned.
• Database management in excel and Inventory management system.
• Liaise with various team within the office.
• Previous experience in admin or a similar position
• Good computer skills
• Must be able to multi task and prioritise work
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Team player
• Can do attitude with good work ethic
• Must have a desire to take ownership of position
• Ability to work unsupervised
This is a temporary position for Six months
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Be driven by accuracy and able to work under pressure.
- Posses the ability to work independently and as part of a team to meet schedule/production requirements.
- Have a high customer service focus.
- Be meticulous with maintaining records and follow up.
The position is base in northern Brisbane suburb of Hendra, QLD
The Cover letter with your CV application must include these questions:
• Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
• Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
Position is for immediate start. Please submit your applications here